Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WASSUP FOR MY FUTURE??????????


The future holds nothin yet it has room for everything....

lol!!!!

tired of hearing this!i really am....

Always wanted to be in the journalism sector BUT dad thought the other way.So am stuck doing a bloody technical course that interests me as much as women interest george micheal..

Have been slogging my A** off every semester during the exams.feels like i'm walking on a firebed..people standing outside and watching me are enjoying it..

No crystal ball can accurately bring it into focus because there are just too many possiblities..i can possibly be a successful sofware engineer workin with some multinational firm OR maybe i'd be a radio jockey workin at some elite radio station OR i'd do my masters in human resource or marketing and mint money OR i might start something by myself OR i might even marry someone who can take me shopping everyday.......lol!!!!

i might as well try to prove my meatl in politics!

met up an old friend yesterday,he was mocking about my plans to pursue journalism.could only show my recently cleaned teeth to him despite my desire to slap him and tell that with the kind of resources i have, i'v achieved enough to claim to be a winner..

But again,not always do things happen in accordance to one's wish..certainly i can try to explore wat is in store for me.i'm the most important participant in my future.all the microfads and megatrends pale in comparision to the influence i have on my future.

right?

i guess yeah....

well,what does success mean to me?

how do i wish to live my life?

what kind of future would i like to see?

i'm in search of these answers .........

Moreimportantly,i hope to get an opportunity to fashion those answers into reality.

dad says,"beta ur future is open , ready and waiting for your influence.choose your future and thrill to the challenge of making it happen."

Wil i be able to do justice to the dreams they have??

And what about my ambitions????

Wel,then i think,

When someone like kareena kapoor can act,i can do justice to what i wanna do for sure...atleast i wanna believe that i CAN and i WILL.....

CHEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: