Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ANGELS IN MY LIFE


As I’ve travelled along life’s pathway, I’ve come across vastly different people. I’ve encountered people who are good, bad and in between. Every now and then I meet someone with whom I strike up a good friendship. This friendship may be one of several different kinds. I sometimes find someone who thinks and reacts to situations in the same manner as I. however I also find people who have completely opposite views and thought patterns, but I find that there is something about them that creates a bond between us.
Even though we disagree on almost every subject, there is still a link between us, causing us to be friends.

As I’ve moved on in life, my needs have varied from time to time. This is because I am constantly growing, developing and learning. What used to interest me during one period of my life has been discarded as I’ve traveled further along the road. For instance toys fascinate kids only until a period of time, later they loose interest.

Similarly, as I’ve grown older, my thoughts, personality, likes and dislikes kept changing.
So is it with my friendships. God works mysteriously and I’ve found that the right friend has come along at the right time depending on my needs during the period. Perhaps my paths will link us together for a few days, months, years and then our ways may divide .
But there are always a handful of people god gifts us with and these as you call your “FRIENDS” are the most important part of your being. These few people whom we meet at different times in our lives. These people who destine one’s life directly or indirectly….

I thank god for being so kind to me for having showered me with these angels in my life…

I thank all my friends (people who are not in my life anymore also)….
Thanx sai, for teaching me the meaning of true friendship…babe u rock,
Thanx sid, for not just being my best friends boyfriend,thanx for those words just at the right time every time…..
Thanx shaliya, for being there in all ups and downs during college…without U College wouldn’t be possibly possible for me….
Thanx tamanna, for sharing every thing with me from tears to giggles, for those shopping sprees we had, those serious discussions about life….love u….
Thanx black, for having stood by me every time I wanted a shoulder to cry, to understand me more than myself….
Thanx gautam, for being my critic in every thing I did, wouldn’t have learnt anything had you not been there.u r d only lawyer I know with emotions…love ya….
Thanx praneet, for behaving like a mad and letting me know how wrong I am….Thanx for the times you’ve been there….
Thanx pratik, for making me realize how important you’re presence has been, miss you….
Thanx Ron, for giving me those “one –liner” advices….
Thanx neha, for letting me find my lost friend, sister in you….
Thanx abhi, literally for EVERYTHING…..for being there, I did not know what life was until you came in…love you….
Last but not the least, MY BROTHER…..
Love you bhai….u r the best….

Well, this whole thing seems like I’m giving a speech at some award function ceremony, doesn’t it??
As if I care????
It’s my blog and I am the main lead here so I’d do as I wish…..
Lol….

Thank you people thank you for being there, bearing me……………..

p.s.: apologies if I’ve forgotten anyone….
Just text me, I’ll edit and include your name….
Lol

2 comments:

Maria Maria said...

thank you so much.
i myself couldnt have dont somethg la dat.of more than nethn else...i do envy u!!

Aditi Chauhan said...

well,this blog was to get these thank u comments ....
on a serious note i really thank all of you for wat i am today