Friday, March 23, 2007

BYE BYE WORLD CUP


Its like 4 in the morning n i cant fuckin sleep....
india has bloody lost the match against srilanka n they r outta world cup....
I'm so angry,so hurt,shocked and mad at the indian team....A fire will rage in da whole country tomorrow....wen i get up(ie at 1.30 pm),all da news channels r gonna show ppl burning posters, going on strike n crap....
Cant understand what?i'm utterly shocked....keeps me wondering why are we so sentimental about this silly game played by a bunch of arse's....
God!I feel like climbing up the walls.Are we so bad to have come out in the first round?It was dravid's,tendulkar's,ganguly's,kumble's last WC innings....
I feel like SHOUTING,CRYING,YELLING....
I feel like god knows wat...
If i cud i'd probably ask them all to resign from playing cricket..esp dravid shud just back off..
I know how hard it is for a DIE HARD dravid fan like me to see this....

BUT....
I would prefer being optimistic....
I'd hope bermuda defeats bangladesh.........

4 comments:

Pratik said...

I'm as frustrated as u are with the indian team with my dad going to the extent of calling me in the morning & stressing the importance that its just a game n to get so hysteric n mad, thats how die hard a fan i am... wat hurt most was Tendulkar's dismissal n i think its time he hangs up everything he's got, this comes from one of his most ardent admirers...as Ayaz Menon rightly put it, "Never has a team promised so much & delivered so little"... 2011 just looks so far now...

Aditi Chauhan said...

so damn true....

mavie said...

adi :)
thats exactly what i felt...sucha waste!!!
Like many other Indian fans, I was still fixed with the bangladesh/Bermuda match for a miracle till the last ball!!
any way...Bye Bye World Cup <-- cute topic and expressed well.

Suresh S Murthy said...

Hi Adi, hey U know as i had written in my blog, my chances for making in to Davana'07 for debate jus got screwed up!!! I got it confirmed today. I jus said WTF and said, that I told what I felt and nuthing else!!! I have written the same in my blog! F them all...