Friday, April 8, 2011

Its a new day

A lot has happened in the last 15- 20 days.. Lot actually.. And not so pleasant things!!

But, this morning when I got up I saw that silver lining ahead of the cloud. I felt stronger. I realized how I need to grab it all and pull up my socks and begin running. Maybe it's because of what happened last night, may be not..However, what I have at least understood is that I never wanted this to work out after the breakup, I was just trying to pull through because of the efforts put into it and the fact that my life revolved around this spineless freak..

About time I act and get a hold of my life.. I ain't a lonely, cry baby, weak and broken!!I'm stronger than that..

For all those people who stood by me and have given me such immense strength I can't hurt myself no more. I am surprised to see this side of me! I guess it's that that phase of self sympathy and nothing else.. 

I pledge to myself to put down my thoughts and move on. Be stronger with each passing day and  knock everyone hurting me in their face!!

This too shall pass....

4 comments:

Vinni said...

This phase can be one of the worst in anyone's life but remember we need to live our life in the Present, pick up the sweet memories of the past and start moving like you have decided. being in Love is the most beautiful phase in anyone's life you have been through it so count urself lucky now its time for the new phase.. Keep going :)

Aditi Chauhan said...

Vinni: True at tat one!!!!!!

Beautiful Mind said...

Keep it going...doing well I suppose. Take care..

Aditi Chauhan said...

Much better:-)