Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why are break ups always so hard??

Its been a terribly shaky week.. Last one!!
Just a little bit of things gone wrong or a wee bit of people gone wrong (for me)..
You can't even remotely imagine the amount of clutter that there is in my head swimming and refusing to go..Its rotting my brain and every other part that thinks logically..

Dear Diary, I've been wanting to blurt all out to you so that I can have someone to share everything with!!But alas, this clutter is stuck and looks like it'll take me quite some time to get everything out!!

Afterall, its a breakup!!For gods sake, it can't be easy!! Sure not, if u put in every ounce into something for 4 years, Just for the other person to run through it !! Not when all you knew was that one person! Not when every action was to make it work.. Not when you still care for that person's well being! Not when ur on the receiving end!! Sure not when u get something u dont deserve..

I'm upset!!Yes I am.. But the fact is I have to move on.. I have to grow stronger..



4 comments:

Travel France Online said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment :)
Hope you get sorted out...
Kind regards, DeeBee

Beautiful Mind said...

I cannot empathize on what you have been going through...But, this too shall pass..

Thanks for dropping by my blog...

Aditi Chauhan said...

@DeeBee: I hope to get sorted too!!

Aditi Chauhan said...

@Beautiful Mind: This too shall pass.... Yes my friend, this too shal