Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Clarifications!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,
for all those who haven't visited my blog before,this one's for u....
I was asked so many questions as to why is my blog name the way it ? why the id? n so many more.....
So,here it goes,
1.aditishoot.blogspot.com->
aditi-my name,
shoot-as in basketball shoot(cuz i've been playing my nationals for a few years
around,stopped it after an injury,but passion never dies as they say)

2.aditi....the goddess->
hmmmm,my name synonyms goddess according to hindu mythology..

3.Why i write so much about others(eg:pain,hypocricy,mindtree minds,etc)->
that's cuz i'm an absolute ppl person and love to jot abt 'em....

4.Why topics varying so much->
Lateral thinking folksssssssss....


Happy reading....Do post comments if u like/dislike...
Byeoh

7 comments:

Suresh S Murthy said...

That's clarifies everything! I agree that you a total people (read it as partying crowd) freak!

Beautiful Mind said...

Basket Ball..nationals level..never I would have guessed from that calm face.

Aditi Chauhan said...

Hey,
@suresh-well u know a little too much of me these days....lol
N yeah i love ppl....

@beautiful mind-Hey....Basketball is my first love.....I've had a major injury hence been unable to play for the last 1 and a half year.But deciding to start it up again....

ShadowFax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aditi Chauhan said...

@shadowfax,
I appreciate ur view point but i beg to differ......Cuz i think we are being trained to become better professionals......We are in a different way taught to do things....
N yeah,All of us know what friday business casuals refer to cuz v were instructed about it as our 's is a service company......
Moreover,as u join into a company as a fresher the biggest problem is the gap between u and ur seniors..Here at orchid they've built the bridge in the form of PALS......(I'm assuming u r a mindtree mind or someone who knows deeply abt the system cuz u mentioned orchid n i haven't told abt it in my blog)......
For instance,we can go upto the COO anytime we want and our problems will be addressed.There are forums like pplnet,mindspeak,etc which we are made aware of at orchid......We as individuals are taught what it takes to be in the industry...
Just that the WAY of doing it is different here at mindtree......
I hope that answers ur question...
If ot,I would be glad to provide u more details......

ShadowFax said...

I feel flattered to see that you people have the confidence and motive to make this program a great sucess.
The chances of this program to be sucessfull doesnt depend on the PF team or the PALs or the ceo or coo but the campus minds.
Cheers!!! we are now the 2nd best place to work in India.

Aditi Chauhan said...

Thats awesome isn't it?
Well,i now conclude ur a mindtree mind...
So congo to you tooooooo......
N yeah the program is good but our technical training is 'nt giving more time for house activities........