Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Pissed!!!!

This post is at the expense of sounding stupid! But ya, the truth remains- Life is a bitch n teaches u all that u wouldn't otherwise have learnt!!!!

I'm in this super pissed state of mind right now!!!!!!
There's nothing positive happening around me for quite sometime now, this place is getting to me, the people are!! I'm not able to attain a sense of mental peace! I wonder why?

There's so much in my head, its NOT funny...I sure am not the kind to get into depression but ya I'm irritated all the time for no reason! Least I expect is people close to me (Yes m talking to u!!!) to understand me n not push me to a level where I'd wanna just cut off with u..

My only solace is my sudden interest to blog again...Ahh, its indeed an amazing tool I must say.

P.S: Watch out for my new blog on all the travel stories, musts, do's & dont's, pictures,etc!!

No comments: