Thursday, September 4, 2008

It’s my b’day tomorrow..N I hate to face this day.. My birthday every year is an event and something I look forward to for over a month. Its like this national event people around me celebrate..
N today here I sit all alone in my room on top of a hill far far away from civilization, crying to face this day..The same day which was the most important day of my life has become the most scariest day.. How I wish there tomorrow’d be skipped and when I get up in the morning its 6th. Awwwww, I don’t like this feeling. It’s depressing me even more!! Noone I love is around me!! Noone who cares for me is here.. And most importantly, have chosen not to be!! How I hate this feeling… I wish there was some way I could come do something about it.

14 comments:

Soham Shah said...

ahhhhh ..

Dont be sad .. Cheer up .. It's an important day of ur life .. NAd ur smile will surely make ur parents and important people in ur life happy and joyous ..

S celebrate the day with a greater zest when u r alone ..

Happy B'day in advance !!

Varun said...

Cheer up!!
You have not chosen to be alone. Its the other way round. It's their problem and not yours...

Not everyone gets an opportunity to write a post sitting on top of a hill far far away from civilization. Such a beautiful locale to write.

Advance Birthday Wishes....
It's teacher's day tomorrow. You share your birthday with Dr. Radhakrishnan. Wow!!

Suresh S Murthy said...

Hey adi,

Many many happy returns of the day:) Keep rocking as ever!!!

Varun said...

Hi Ads,

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

Pratik said...

so finally u had phun on ur b'day... so delete this sad blog...

Aditi Chauhan said...

@Soham:
Hmmm ya:-)

Aditi Chauhan said...

@Varun:
Cheered up!

Aditi Chauhan said...

@ Suresh:
Thanks:-)

Aditi Chauhan said...

@ Varun:
Thanks

Aditi Chauhan said...

@ Pratik:
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Aditi, I was looking for a friend and landed to your blog. Kya hua? Why are you not celebrating your birthday? I'm sure you would have had a nice day. Belated wishes! I am going to come here often, so keep writing. Also, you should add your blog at blogadda.com - I found so many blogs there!

Aditi Chauhan said...

@ Sheetal: I shall

Ck said...

Belated WIshes Aditi

Aditi Chauhan said...

@CK: Thanks :)