Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Noone Loves me, Noone cares for me :-(

Was reading a blog about author not being perfectionist and the next day I get a letter from my best friend. That’s when I decided to write this blog, though quite similar to the other blogger’s pattern, the ideas and feelings are absolutely mine.
Well, it’s been a while, actually from the time I started working, I feel no one really cares for me, no one loves me no more! At times, when I’m alone and I want to talk to someone, I don’t know who from the 498 contacts in my phone I should call! There’s not one person I can call without thinking twice. Haven’t mentioned it to anyone but I just feel so low at times! But, I have only hurt all those people who love me and care for me, so why should they bother anyway?
I haven’t been able to live up to my parent’s expectations:
· I dirty my room each day (when at home) and expect mom to clean it for me!
· I argue with Dad about anything and everything just because I wanna be heard!
· I yell at Mom if any of my things are missing when I go home.
· I hardly call them up.
· My only conversations with Dad off late have been when I wanted money.
· I hardly spend time with them when I go home.
· I avoid discussing my future with them.
· I blame Mom for everything that’s not falling in place.
· I don’t entertain the guests at home, something ‘m expected to do!!
But, Dad-Mom, I love you and I feel miserable after behaving like that. Every time I fall, I realize you are the only people who are standing two steps behind to hold me! I’m Sorry for everything…..

I have been a problem some sibling L :
· I call him when I’m feeling low and sad. But, I’m never there when he needs me.
· I crib, cry, yell every time and bother him for hours.. But I never spend time listening to him.
· I over react each time he advices me about my life, career!
· I do the opposite of what he asks me to.
· I look up to him and talk about him to the whole world, but I show him like I really don’t bother!
· I fight with him, hurt him.
· I can’t still believe I took him out shopping with his broken hand and bruised leg!
· I piss him to no end and take him for granted.
· I never tell him about all my happy days, but if I’ve had a bad day, I call him and make sure he’s there to console me!
· I spend his money like water, without realizing how hard he works for every penny!
Bro, you are the one person I live and die for, in the TRUEST sense. At times, I do act weird and cocky, but I love you no matter what! I keep my ego above you, I’m trying to change. I don’t intend to hurt u! It just happens. Please forgive me. I’m not perfect.

I have been such a bad Friend:
· I talk but hardly listen.
· I argue for everything and more often than not, for no reason.
· I throw my tantrums anywhere, anytime and they are there.
· I love them so much but never tell them that I do.
· I put my price each time.
· I want everyone to agree and be friends again the first time I apologize, while they have to beg and be nice and sweet to me for 2-3 days.
· I want things “MY WAY” always!
· I can never take jokes in the right spirit but expect them to!
· I just bother them all so much and they’re still there for me.
· I’m unreasonable, unrealistic and demanding.
· I hate sharing my friends.
And this list is endless….
But guys, yes all of you, you’ve become an integral part of my life. I know, I’ve never made a good friend but I’m trying. I’m sorry for all those times I’ve hurt you. I hope you guys are gonna be there for me every time I need you like ALWAYS!! Love you ALL…….

Please understand, I’m not perfect.. I’m trying to be better but I need your love and care for that….

12 comments:

Priya said...

Thanks for visitng my page Aditi.

When a person feels or says Sorry, it comes from the heart and that shows they change within for themselves first and then show the world how much they care....

As passing clouds, some people face problems for nothing or mere attitude and behavior. If EGO comes in then it needs to be taken care of.

I blame Mom for everything that’s not falling in place.

- Sometimes we never realise how important parents and friends are to us untill we miss them one day. Certain things cannot change in a day, but you can win with the flow by not stressing others.

Maria Maria said...

Some people never change,
Even if the sun may rise in the west.
I wonder if you mean anything here.
Doesn't matter 'cause you are the best.

Aditi Chauhan said...

@ Priya:
I second your opinion.Somethings need time to change!

Aditi Chauhan said...

@ Purplefish:
'm trying to change :-(

ShadowFax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alok said...

I remember people rightly saying – “We change for the people we really love”. And what ever you have penned here goes exactly that way. Many a situations we fail to understand or mistaken others feelings but realize later we hurt them and some point of time we hurt ourselves. What is/was needs to be acknowledged is we still want them in our life irrespective of whatever happening/ed because they are the ones without whom this life will become meaningless.

I am sure after reading this blog they will again start caring for you (if they missed it somewhere at all) for the way you’re …

Keep smiling :)

Mez said...

Awww i rememb readin sumtin similar on someone/z blog as wel..Oh eyah i remmemb that was Pri.

We all have our shortcomings but at teh end of the day what matters in being a nice human being. I am sure u live upto that in some way.

Smile!

Aditi Chauhan said...

@alok:
Thanks a ton;-)
How I wish my friends understood like u did ;-)

Aditi Chauhan said...

@ mez:
Hmmm, ya thats true!!

Priyanka Malkan said...

i liked the yellow lines... they are true for quite a few.. good of you to list them down.. i agree with you.. well expressed post...

cg4bhadas.com said...

अपने विचार हमें जरुर भेजे .http://www.cg4bhadas.blogspot.com/

Sanju Paison said...

don't try to please the whole world. you will most definitely fail if you do so.

instead, try to be true to yourself. remember, you are a beautiful human being, even if no one reognizes it.

have you read 'self-re;iance'by RW Emerson? Try and do...